Tuesday 7 May 2013

Scholarship Supporters

Hey everyone! I have loved writing this blog for the past few months and seeing all my views and comments from each of you. It has been a HUGE comfort and happiness to see people enjoy my writing and share with others. BUT! Now I have a favour to ask of you...

I am applying for a scholarship called The Amazing Travel Scholarship from S-Trip and to qualify, I need people to go to the linked page and click support, as well as leaving a comment (comment would be great, but support is most important).  So support it, tweet it, comment it, share it...All and any of these things would be wonderful!

So I am posting the link to my page here. I would really like to receive this scholarship and so any support you show would make me SO happy and I would be very appreciative! Thank you all again for being so amazing.

http://s-trip.campusperks.ca/en/entries/x3u4w

Melina

No comments:

Post a Comment